About Sultan Al Amri
Sultan is an associate in our corporate practice in Saudi Arabia. His experience includes working on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate conversions, licensing and joint venture mandates involving Saudi, GCC and foreign clients.
Sultan is fluent in Arabic and English.
Sultan's recent work includes advising:
- Al Habib Medical Group Services Company and its subsidiaries (one of the largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services) with respect to its IPO, including addressing of legal issues, preparation of ancillary documents, legal due diligence and drafting of many of legal parts of the prospectus.
- Al Moammar Information Systems with respect to its IPO, including addressing of legal issues, preparation of ancillary documents, legal due diligence and drafting of many of legal parts of the prospectus.
- Sanabil Investment with respect to its investment in InoChem, providing the legal opinion in relation to existing agreements and way of withdrawing its investment.
- *Saudi Health Investment Company with respect to its assets acquisition of a major hospital in that worth (SR 427 million).
- *Jeddah Development & Urban Regeneration Company (JDURC) in relation to their investment of joint venture in Saudi with an international advertisement company.
- *Wataniya Insurance Company in relation to rights issue transaction, including preparation of the respective legal due diligence reports and drafting the prospectus.
- *Advising numerous corporate entities on increasing their respective capital by way of transferring retained earnings, shareholders’ loans, or debts equity and shares swaps or into capital by acquiring another company, equally advised on reduction of capital.
- *Advised numerous international and local corporate entities on legal restructuring, agency, distributorship and other commercial relationships, and provided comprehensive corporate services, incorporation of LLCs and joint stock companies, and drafted shareholder agreements and offering governance advice.
*Lawyer experience prior to joining Freshfields.
- St. John’s University, School of Law, New York (LLM), 2013.
- King Abdelaziz University, Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Law, 2010.
- Licensed to practice law in Saudi Arabia.