About Olivier André
Olivier is a Client Relationship Advisor in New York specialising in international arbitration.
He advises on client relationships and is responsible for knowledge management and business development for the International Arbitration practice in the Americas.
Olivier is a qualified lawyer and a member of the New York and Massachusetts bars.
Prior to Freshfields, Olivier was Senior Vice President at the International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) where he led business development for CPR’s dispute resolution services globally and international thought-leadership programs. As a founding member of the ICCA-New York City Bar-CPR Working Group on Cybersecurity in International Arbitration, he co-authored the Cybersecurity Protocol in International Arbitration. He is a Steering Committee member of the Campaign for Greener Arbitations and the Chair of its North America sub-committee.
Olivier speaks English and French.
He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Northeastern University School of Law.
- Campaign for Greener Arbitrations - Steering Committee member & Chair North America Committee
- ICCA-New York City Bar-CPR Working Group on Cybersecurity in International Arbitration – Member
- New York City Bar Association Arbitration Committee - Member
- New York City Bar Association International Commercial Disputes Committee - Affiliate Member
- International Arbitration Club of New York – Member
- Boston International Arbitration Council Advisory Board – Member