About Fatima Anjum
Fatima is an associate in our capital markets practice in New York focusing on debt and equity offerings and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Fatima worked at a global law firm in Canada and was seconded to the legal team of a large Canadian bank to work with their Public Company Group.
She also worked as a research assistant for Professor Cally Jordan to help update her text, International Capital Markets: Law and Institutions, for its second edition.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- The underwriters on Prudential plc’s offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 3.625% Notes.
- 3D Systems Corporation on its $460 million convertible debt offering.
- The underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation's SEC-registered investment grade debt, equity and convertible offerings.
- Sandpiper Group on its successful proxy contest against Artis REIT.*
- A Canadian exchange-listed psychedelic wellness company on its reverse take-over transaction along with a parallel private placement financing.*
- SEC compliance work for a Schedule I bank.*
Please note that representations with an asterisk (*) were completed prior to joining Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP.
- Faculty of Law, McGill University
- B.C.L./J.D., 2020
- McGill Law Journal, Executive Editor
- York University
- Bilingual Hons. B.A., 2016
- Provost Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Glendon Top Scholars Program
- New York
- Ontario, Canada