About Dr. David Anschütz
David is a corporate/M&A associate and part of our global transactions group.
He advises financial sponsors and corporations on domestic and cross-boarder M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
David speaks German and English.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of Fortaco group from CapMan Buyout
- International Chemical Investors Group on the sale of Corden Pharma to Astorg
- Corden Pharma on the acquisition of three production sites from Vifor Pharma
- Lindsay Goldberg on the sale of PACCOR group to Faerch group
- One Equity Partners on the sale of Lutech to Apax
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (First State Examination and LL.B.)
- Sciences Po, Paris, France
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany