About Milagros Astesiano
Mili is a law clerk in our IP, tech and data transactions practice in New York. She focuses on IP-related matters, including in the context of M&A, licensing, collaborations and joint ventures, and emerging technologies.
- Capella Space on its announced $60 million growth equity financing.
- Jungheinrich AG on its $375 million acquisition of Storage Solutions, Inc.
- Alpha Dhabi on its acquisition of a 25% stake in Gordon Technologies.
- ServiceNow on its acquisition of Era Software, Inc.
- TriNet on its acquisition of Clarus R+D Solutions.
- eBay on its acquisition of TCGplayer.
- Zymergen on its $300m sale to Ginkgo Bioworks.
- LL.M., Fordham University School of Law, 2021
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
- William Michael Treanor Scholarship
- Argentine Catholic University, 2017
- With Honors
- “El Derecho” Award
- Not yet admitted in New York
- Bar of the City of Buenos Aires
- Academic Excellence Award
- Spanish (Native)