About Nicolas Barberis
Avocat à la Cour, Nicolas is a partner in our Paris corporate practice group.
He advises investment funds, financial institutions and corporate clients on Private Equity transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicolas was a partner in Ashurst's corporate practice and the global co-head of the firm's private equity practice.
Nicolas is fluent in English and French.
- Advised The Carlyle Group for the acquisition of ADB Group (2017);
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners on its acquisition of SERB (2017);
- Advised Cooper on its €370m acquisition of Vemedia from IK Investment Partners (2016) and Charterhouse Capital Partners on its 850M€ acquisition of Cooper (2015);
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners on its €400m + acquisition of Sagemcom from Carlyle (2016);
- Advised Financière CEP (Controlled by JC Flowers) on its acquisition of Empruntis (2015);
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partner for the sale of Webhelp to KKR (2015).
- 2001 - University of Lyon III, DJCE - Magistère (postgraduate degree) in business law
- 2001 - University of Lyon III - DESS (postgraduate degree) in business and tax law
- 2000 - University of Lyon III - Maîtrise in business and tax law
- 2001 - Admitted to the Paris Bar