About Clara Barnosky
Clara is an associate in our New York office focusing on M&A and corporate matters. Prior to joining Freshfields, Clara worked as a legal consultant for the World Bank in the Environment and International Law Practice Group.
- EQT Growth Fund as the lead investor in the Series F financing round of Gympass Inc.
- PhenomeX on its $108m sale to Bruker Corporation.
- Roivant Sciences on its $7.1bn pending sale of Telavant to Roche.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D.
- Order of the Coif
- Berkeley Journal of International Law, Managing Editor
- King's College London, BS in Political Economy
- New York