About Yvonne Barry
Yvonne specialises in M&A and private equity transactions for private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across Europe and across a range of sectors.
Yvonne is based in our London office and during her time at Freshfields has spent time on secondment to Freshfields’ New York office and to the London office of The Blackstone Group.
- Advising Recordati, a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners Fund VII, on its €750m acquisition of EUSA Pharma, a pharmaceutical company focused on oncology and rare disease.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII on its acquisition of a majority stake in Away Resorts, a leading British holiday park operator.
- Advising the founders of True Potential, a UK wealth management platform, on the sale of a majority stake to Cinven.
- Advising Montagu Private Equity on its sale of Servelec, a digital care company.
- Advising Nets and its majority owner, Hellman & Friedman, on the €7.8bn all-share merger of Nets into Nexi, a leading PayTech company listed on MTA of Borsa Italiana.
- Advising GIC in connection with its significant minority investment in Nordic Aviation Capital, an aircraft leasing company.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Fund VII on its strategic partnership investment in PRO14 Rugby.
- Advising Nets and its majority owner, Hellman & Friedman, on the €2.85bn sale of Nets’ A2A infrastructure services business to Mastercard.
- Advising Allfunds Bank and its majority owner, Hellman & Friedman, on the acquisition of Credit Suisse’s open architecture investment fund activities, Credit Suisse InvestLab.
- Advising Nets and its majority owner, Hellman & Friedman, on Nets’ merger with Concardis Payment Group, a leading merchant payment service provider in the German-speaking parts of Europe.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Fund VII on its acquisition of TMF Group, a global provider of compliance and administrative services.
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on the $5.3bn public takeover offer for Nets from Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- Advising Montagu Private Equity in connection with its investment in Wireless Logic Group. a M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.
- Advising a consortium comprised of Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, GIC and Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company on its acquisition of Goldman Sachs’ shareholding in Rothesay Life, a leading UK pensions insurance specialist.
- Advising leading cloud-based computing services provider Cloudreach, a company majority-owned by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, in connection with its acquisitions of Emerging Technology Advisors LLC and a majority stake in Cloudamize Inc.
- Trinity College Dublin, (LL.B. (Business))
- Solicitor, England and Wales