About Carrie Bazarova
Carrie is an associate in the People & Reward team in London. She advises on a broad range of employment, incentives and pensions law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
During her time at Freshfields, Carrie has spent time on secondment to the M&A in-house legal team at BAE Systems.
- Advising a client in respect of an unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing claim in the Employment Tribunal.
- Advising a bank on a confidential employee investigation and disciplinary.
- Advising various clients in relation to responding to data subject access requests.
- Advising Save the Children on legal issues relating to setting up an emergency coronavirus clinic for refugees. Read more about this in our case study.
- Advising Spire plc on the employment and incentives aspects of its potential takeover by Ramsay Health Care.
- Advising John Laing plc on the employment, incentives and pensions aspects of its potential takeover by KKR.
- Advising on a range of private transactions including advising CVC on its investments in WebPros and System C Healthcare, AustralianSuper on its invesment in Peel Ports Group, Cazoo on its acquisition of Drover and Telenet on its investment in Caviar Group.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (First, Bachelor of Laws (LLB))
- BPP Law School (Distinction, Accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association