About Carrie Bazarova
Carrie is an associate in the People & Reward team in London. She advises on a broad range of employment, incentives and pensions law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
During her time at Freshfields, Carrie has spent time on secondment to the M&A in-house legal team at BAE Systems.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (First, Bachelor of Laws (LLB))
- BPP Law School (Distinction, Accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association