About Enrico Bazzano
Enrico assists both international and domestic clients on M&A transactions and private equity deals, including leveraged buy-outs and auction disposals.
Enrico was a professor of company law at the University of Bergamo in Italy and, for several years, a member of the corporate governance committee of the Italian Association of Private Equity Investors.
He is the author of publications on several topics of company law.
- Assisting an Italian banking group with the acquisition of the retail banking business in Italy of another bank.
- Assisting a leading world player in the nylon 6 synthetic fibre market with several transactions with PE funds investing in minority stakes and other M&A transactions.
- Advising a bank on its recapitalisation and 'commercial partnership' with another bank.
- Assisting a holding company with the sale of a manufacturing group to a US-based listed group.
- Assisting a food-retail company with the minority investment made by a PE fund.
- University of Genoa, Italy (JD, summa cum laude)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)