About Evgeniya Berezkina
Evgeniya is a senior associate in our global transactions group and focuses on public M&A and capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters.
Evgeniya primarily focuses on public M&A and corporate finance transactions, including the representation of issuers, underwriters and selling stockholders in public and private debt and equity offerings. She also advises clients on US securities law, listing and corporate governance matters, periodic reporting and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Evgeniya was a corporate associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP.
Evgeniya is fluent in Russian.
- Clever Leaves in connection with its business combination with Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. and Nasdaq listing.
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. in connection with its business combination with Tiberius Acquisition Corp. and Nasdaq listing.
- KLX Energy Services on its IPO (through spinoff) on Nasdaq.
- Sibelco and Unimin in connection with the acquisition of Fairmount Santrol by way of a cash and stock merger to create Covia, a proppant and industrial materials solutions provider.
- Underwriters, including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, on a number of high yield and investment grade debt offerings for Ares Capital Corporation, Republic Services, Sally Beauty Holdings, Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Kroger Co.
- LLM, Columbia Law School, Harlan Fiske Stone scholar.
- JD equivalent, with honors, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.