About Klaus Beucher
Klaus is a partner in our intellectual property and information technology practice group.
Klaus is vastly experienced in both the technical and commercial aspects of his chosen sectors, in particular technology, media and telecoms. As a result, he is very well respected for his advice on all operational, contractual and regulatory aspects in these sectors. He has recently advised national and international industrial companies on complex IoT projects and telecommunication and media companies on contractual, regulatory and copyright issues relating to distribution and licensing. A strong focus of his work is on data protection and data security compliance.
He speaks German and English.
- Siemens on the commercial agreements and regulatory framework for the international roll-out of MindSphere Platform.
- Volkswagen, AUDI, Advent, Nissan, Ascensia, Goldman Sachs, 3M on data privacy and Cyber Security issues.
- Beiersdorf on the acquisition of the Coppertone business from Bayer.
- Bertelsmann on the restucturing of its CRM business.
- Allianz on the acqusition of finanzen.de.
- Mars on the acquisition of foodspring.com.
- EQT on the acquisition of Siemens Audiology.
- Central European Media Enterprises on the structuring and negotiation of cable and satellite agreements, licence agreements and advertising sales in various eastern European countries.
- Axel Springer, RTL II, Comcast, DAZN, Liberty Global on a variety of media law issues.
- Unicredit on the outsourcing of its worldwide IT infrastructure.
- Ströer Group on the acquisition of T-online web portal.
- Universities of Saarbrücken and Bonn, Germany
- University of Wisconsin, US (LLM degree)