About Yara Bevaart
Yara focuses on debt financing transactions, acting for sponsors and corporates as well as financial institutions.
Yara trained in the London office of Freshfields and has spent time on secondment in the Amsterdam and Munich offices. She is currently based in our Frankfurt office.
Yara is fluent in English, German and Dutch.
- Advising UniCredit and a consortium of banks on the €655m refinancing of Funke Mediengruppe GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Advising BC Partners on the €1.5bn bank-bond acquisition financing for the acquisition of CeramTec Group
- Advising Springer Nature and BC Partners on the refinancing of the private high-yield part of the debt package incurred for the acquisition of Springer Science + Business Media (purchase price approximately €3.3bn)
- Advising Cinven on a post-IPO facility for JOST, a German portfolio company
- Advising TPG Capital on the financing for its acquisition of its mjority stake in the transport logistics group Transporeon
- University of Exeter, UK (LL.B.)
- University of the Saarland, Saarbrücken, Germany (LL.M.)
- Solicitor, England and Wales