About Sunjay Bhudia
Sunjay is a senior associate in our dispute resolution team, based in London.
He works primarily on product liability and commercial litigation, typically with a multi-claimant and cross jurisdictional angle. Sunjay also advises on non-contentious matters in the product liability, freedom of information and consumer law spheres.
In 2016, Sunjay spent nine months on secondment to a FTSE 100 medical devices company.
- Litigation against a medical devices manufacturer around the world in respect of certain of its products
- Litigation against a retail company in respect of its employment practices
- A major product liability class action in North America
- Freedom of information-related advisory matters for clients in the banking, insurance and mining sectors
- Anti-illicit trade compliance and product safety issues for a food manufacturer client
Sunjay holds an LLB from University College London