About Sven-Alexander Bolay
Sven-Alexander is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Sven-Alexander speaks German and English.
- Advising Royal Caribbean Cruises on the expansion of the cruise partnership with TUI AG.
- Advising the buyer on the acquisition of the Frankfurt hotel and office complex "THE SQUAIRE".
- Advising DEUTZ AG on the acquisition of Neue-Halberg Guss.
- Advising Liberty Global on the sale of its cable business in Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania to Vodafone.
- University of Mannheim, Germany (First State Exam)
- Kingston University London, UK (Law)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe with stages at international law firms in Frankfurt and Hamburg
- Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at law), Germany