About Simone Bono
Simone is a US capital markets partner with extensive experience in international finance and capital markets transactions. She advises issuers, sponsors and underwriters on high-yield bond offerings, leveraged buy-outs, IPOs, debt restructurings and other corporate finance transactions in Europe and the US.
Simone came to Freshfields in London in 2011. Before joining the firm, she practised at Simpson Thacher in New York for 10 years.
Simone is the co-head of our Switzerland country group and speaks German, Spanish and French. She is recognized as a leading individual for capital markets by Chambers and Legal500.
- Advising on high yield bonds offerings by Cheplapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, SGL Carbon Group, Wintershall DEA, CeramTec, Raffinerie Heide, Center Parcs, Schmolz + Bickenbach, BUT, Wepa Papierfabrik, Douglas, Springer Science + Business Media Group, The Automobile Association, ista International, Techem, Arrow Global, 4finance
- Advising on initial public offerings of SoftwareOne, Teamviewer, Traton, Graziano Fairfield, VAT Group, Delivery Hero, Gestamp, Edaq, Zalando, TLG Immobilien, Arrow Global
- Advising on financial restructurings of Debenhams, Brighthouse, New World Resources
- New York University School of Law, US (LLM)
- University of Bern, Switzerland (Lic iur, magna cum laude)
- Admitted to practise in New York, US, and Zurich, Switzerland