About Yosr Bouassida
Avocate à la cour, Yosr is a member of our International Arbitration and Global Project Disputes practice groups.
Yosr has experience advising and representing national and international clients in complex arbitrations conducted under various applicable laws. Her experience includes advising clients in the context of the negotiation of settlement agreements and enforcement proceedings.
She also represents individuals on a pro bono basis.
She speaks French, English and Arabic.
- advising an information technology and services company in ICC arbitration proceedings in relation to the termination of a contract for the development of microsatellite launching capabilities;
- acting for a global industrial company in ICC arbitration proceedings against a supplier of IT services in relation to the delivery of a cloud platform;
- representing a consortium of two leading engineering and construction companies on an on-going dispute relating to a lumpsum turnkey project for the construction and transfer of a large fertilizer in North Africa;
- representing an international power company in several ICC arbitration proceedings against its supplier of plant equipment, arising out of the defective manufacturing of power plant components;
- representing a company in ICC arbitration proceedings in relation to the performance and termination of a contract for the construction of a cement plant in North Africa;
- advising a major state-owned company in relation to a set of international demand guarantees and counter-guarantees and potential legal remedies available in France.
- Master’s Degree in Arbitration, Litigation and ADR — Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Master’s Degree in Global Business Law and Governance — Columbia Law School (New York), Sciences Po Paris, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master’s Degree in International Business Law — Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, McGill Faculty of Law
- Double Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Economics — Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne