About Marie Boudard
Marie is an associate in leveraged finance in our global transactions group, based in our London office.
Marie specialises in acting for private equity sponsors and financial investors on leveraged finance acquisitions and refinancings. She has also advised on a number of general corporate financings.
- Advising Etraveli Group, a world-leading tech platform for selling flights, on the refinancing of their facilities.
- Advising QA Group, a leading provider of IT education and skill, on the refinancing of their facilities.
- Advising TMF Group, a leading provider of critical administrative services, on the refinancing of their facilities.
- Advising AEA Investors on the financing of their majority investment in SCIO Automation, a leading industrial automation platform.
- Advising CVC on a number of leveraged finance transactions, including the financing in respect of the acquisitions of the Visma Customs Solution busines, now named twoday, a leading provider of business software and IT consulting services operating across Northern Europe; Stark Group the Northern European building materials distributor; and the the public to private takeover of Stock Spirits Group, an alcoholic beverage business operating mainly in central and eastern Europe.
- Advising Cinven, CPPIB and Hotelbeds on Hotelbeds' financing.
- Advising Cinven and group.ONE on the financing in respect of group.one's acquisition of the dogado group.
- Advising Cinven on the financing in respect of its acquisition of think-cell, a leading productivity software for PowerPoint.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Law (Jurisprudence), New College, University of Oxford (BA)