About Alexander Bräuer
Alexander is a finance associate in the global transactions group.
He specialises in national and international banking and finance law with a particular focus on acquisition and corporate finance as well as on financial restructurings.
- Advising WKW.automotive on its financial resructuring.
- Advising Apera on various financings, including financing for Infratech Bau GmbH, an H.I.G. Capital portfolio company in the fibre optic sector.
- Advising Grünenthal on the financing of the acquisition of the Nebido® business from Bayer AG.
- Advising KfW on stabilisation financings in the context of volatile gas and energy markets.
- Advising Schön Klinik SE on a € 575 million syndicated financing.
- University of Bayreuth, Germany (law and business administration)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main