About Daniela Bramati
Daniela has practiced as a litigation and bankruptcy attorney for more than twelve years, focusing her attention on insolvency litigation and debt restructuring, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy/insolvency law.
Daniela also handles major legal commercial, corporate-related and derivative transactions disputes as well as international and domestic arbitration proceedings before courts throughout Italy and abroad.
She also advises clients in domestic and cross-border insolvency and restructuring cases, in insolvency contentious and other complex transactions arising from distressed situations.
Daniela has authored and co-authored a number of articles on bankruptcy-related topics in professional law reviews.
She speaks Italian and English.
- Assisting a large international contractor in the oil and gas industry in relation to a dispute with a subcontractor, declared bankrupt, over a large civil subcontract related to an EPC contract in Algeria and in the recovery of the outstanding debt and defence of claims from the subcontractor in the context of the bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advising various leading international banks in relation with several civil disputes and administrative cases originated by their sales and trades in derivative contracts with Italian Central Government and with the local Italian authorities.
- Advising a construction and general contractor company in the context of the restructuring of its €105m financial indebtedness under Article 67, paragraph 3, letter b of Italian Insolvency Act.
- Assisting two Russian clients in in two actions brought by the Extraordinary Administration Procedure of an Italian company relating to payments made to the Defendants in the context of a supply agreement.
- Cattolica University of Milan (Law, J.D.)
- Avvocato (Admitted to the Italian Bar)