About Sebastian Breder
Sebastian advises on all aspects of real estate law, especially on transactions, project developments and joint ventures. He advises on all asset classes and has a special focus on the German residential market. His clients include investors, developers, financial institutions, the public sector and industrial corporations.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising Vonovia SE on its merger with Deutsche Wohnen SE by way of a public takeover offer to all shareholders of Deutsche Wohnen SE to acquire all outstanding shares, the subsequent public takeover offer to all shareholders of GSW Immobilien AG and the related (re-)financing measures.
- Advising a leading US investment bank on the formation of a joint venture with a German asset manager to invest in the German residential real estate market and on the acquisition and financing of the seed portfolio.
- Advising a leading asset manager on the acquisitions of various residential real estate developments for institutional funds. The transactions were partly structured as forward fundings and partly as forward purchases.
- Advising Vonovia SE on the capital increase with a total volume of approximately EUR 8 billion in relation to the financing of the acquisition of Deutsche Wohnen SE.
- Advising GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, on its cooperation with GEG regarding investments in the German office market.
- Advising Commerz Real on the sale of the Eurotheum tower in Frankfurt to GEG.
- Advising BlackRock on the development of the Kustermannpark office complex in Munich and subsequently on its sale to Henderson Park and Swiss Life Asset Managers.
- Advising Icade on the acquisition of a real estate portfolio from Orpéa including nine nursing homes in Germany and France. Five transactions were structured as forward purchases.
- Advising RFR / SIGNA on the acquisition of a German-Dutch real estate portfolio from Allianz Real Estate including the Opernplatz 2 in Frankfurt and the Beursgallery in Rotterdam.
- Advising BioNTech in relation to various development projects.
- Advising B&B Hotels on the acquisition of the the operations of nine hotels from Covivio.
- Unversities of Munich and Oxford
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany