About Dr. Sebastian Breder
Sebastian advises on all aspects of real estate investments, in particular transactions, project developments and joint ventures. His clients include domestic and international investors, developers, financial institutions, public-sector clients and industrial corporations.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, on its cooperation with GEG regarding investments in the German office market.
- Advising Commerz Real on the sale of the Eurotheum tower in Frankfurt to GEG.
- Advising BlackRock on the development of the Kustermannpark office complex in Munich and subsequently on its sale to Henderson Park and Swiss Life Asset Managers.
- Advising Icade on the acquisition of a real estate portfolio from Orpéa including nine nursing homes in Germany and France.
- Advising SIGNA on the acquisition of a German-Dutch real estate portfolio from Allianz Real Estate including the Opernplatz 2 in Frankfurt and the Beursgallery in Rotterdam.
- Advising BioNTech on real estate related matters on a permanent mandate, in particular on its development projects.
- Advising a German car manufacturer on real estate related matters on a permanent mandate.
- Advising B&B Hotels on the acquisition of the the operations of nine hotels from Covivio.
- Unversities of Munich and Oxford
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany