About Jennifer Brokamp
Jennifer is a senior associate based in London in the Global Transactions team and is dual-qualified in New York and England & Wales.
Jennifer's practice focuses on advising sponsors, underwriters and issuers on capital markets transactions ranging from initial public offerings, secondary offerings and private placements to high-yield, emerging market and investment-grade bond offerings and debt issuance programmes. She has experience advising on transactions in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Jennifer also advises on the US and UK aspects and financing of cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as on a range of ongoing US SEC reporting obligations.
In 2023, Jennifer was seconded to the Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets Legal team at a major US investment bank.
- Advising Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and initial listing on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Advising the underwriters on the IPO of Darktrace plc.
- Advising HSS Hire on its capital raise and transfer to AIM.
- Advising Georgia Capital on its public takeover of Georgia Healthcare Group.
- Advising AstraZeneca on its SEC reporting obligations and on its $3.5 billion placing in London.
- Advising Trainline on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising AstraZeneca on its $3.5 billion placing in London.
- Advising Funding Circle on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising Hellenic Petroleum on the issuance of its €500 million 2% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- Advising John Laing on its £216.5 million rights issue in London.
- Advising Bakkavor on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising BT Group on its SEC reporting obligations and on the issuance of senior notes on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising Kernel Holding S.A. on the issuance of its $500 million 8.75 per cent. guaranteed notes due 2022.
- Advising SES on its €908.8 million accelerated bookbuild to fund the acquisition of O3b Networks.
- Advising Cleopatra Hospital Group on its IPO in Cairo.
- Advising BT on its issuance of shares as partial consideration for the £12.5 billion acquisition of EE.
- Advising the underwriters of Informa plc on a rights issue in London.
- Advising PPC Ltd on a rights issue in Johannesburg.
- Cornell Law School, JD
- The Ohio State University, BA
- Attorney-at-Law, New York
- Solicitor, England and Wales