About Collette Bunce
Collette is a real estate associate in the Global Transactions team based in London.
- Advising Realty Income Corporation on a retail park acquisition via a corporate structure.
- Advising Blackstone and Sixth Street on real estate aspects of the sale of Kensington Mortgages to Barclays Bank UK PLC.
- Advising JP Morgan on real estate aspects of its proposed acquisition of Global Shares, a fintech company and a leading provider of share plan management software.
- Advising JP Morgan on real estate aspects of its strategic investment in Viva Wallet, a leading European cloud-based payments fintech company.
- Advising Americold Realty Trust on the acquisition of Argo Merchants Group, the global cold storage business, from an investor group led funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management for US $1.74bn and on its bolt on acquisition of Bowman Stores Limited for £74m.