About Daria Butler
Daria is a law clerk in our M&A practice in New York focusing on public and private M&A, divestitures, joint ventures and minority investments.
- Coupa on its pending $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- Sonoco on its acquisition of the remaining equity interest in its joint venture with the WestRock Company, RTS Packaging, and one paper mill for $330 million.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of MayStreet.
- Google on its pending $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant.
- General Atlantic on its Series B investment in Reliance Health.
- Saint-Gobain on its $2.3 billion acquisition of GCP Applied Technologies.
- Sandvik on its acquisition of GWS Tool Group.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2021
- B.A., cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2018
Not yet admitted in New York.