About Dr. Ferdinand Cadmus
Ferdinand advises in the area of restructuring and insolvency and is a member of the firm’s global transactions team.
He advises corporates and lenders in the context of out-of court and in-court financial restructurings and refinancings.
Ferdinand speaks German and English.
- Advising an US device manufacturer on the defence against claw-back claims and liability claims against a German subsidiary.
- Advising engine manufacturer Deutz in connection with the restructuring of the foundries Gußwerke Leipzig/Saarbrücken (formerly Halberg-Guss).
- Advising a leading German bank on the defence of claw-back claims brought by the insolvency administrator over the assets of a former customer.
- Advising pharmaceutical manufacturer Stada on the restructuring of a EUR 300 million bond.
- Advising Hamburg Commercial Bank (formerly HSH Nordbank) on the sale of NPL portfolios worth several billion euros.
- Advising TAKATA, formerly a leading international automotive supplier, on the cross-border restructuring.
Legal studies at Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany
Degree of doctor of laws (Dr. iur.) (Universität Hamburg, Germany)
Legal clerkship (Rechtsreferendariat) at the Higher Regional Court (Oberlandesgericht) of Hamburg with stages in London and Munich
Attorney at law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany
Hamburg Bar Association