About Ana Calvo
Ana advises domestic and international corporates, financial institutions, investment funds and governments in regulated industries.
She also advises on public procurement law, environmental law, consumer regulations, technology law and project development.
She speaks Spanish and English and has a working knowledge of German.
- Advising Cinven, KKR and Providence on regulatory matters relating to a voluntary public takeover bid for the entire share capital of MÁSMÓVIL IBERCOM.
- Advising HOCHTIEF AG on its acquisition (alongside ACS and Atlantia) of toll-road operator Abertis and on the disposal of Hispasat to REE.
- Advising Nordex SE on the acquisition of Corporación Acciona Windpower from Acciona.
- Advising Fresenius and its subsidiary Helios Kliniken on its acquisition of Quirónsalud from CVC, including in relation to the public concession of three hospitals in Madrid and a large number of other additional concessions and public service agreements.
- Advising Novartis on a number of matters related to pharmaceutical and environmental law.
- She has a Law degree and Business Administration Diploma from Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE).
Memberships and additional responsibilities
- Madrid Bar Association since 2007.