About Alexia Caram
Alexia is an associate in our Asset Finance group.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Alexia worked as a lawyer for a leading Brazilian law firm in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where she advised national and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and private equity transactions, including complex cross-border transactions. She also advised on a broad range of corporate matters.
Alexia speaks English, Portuguese and basic German.
- IBMEC - Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Bachelor in Law)
- FGV - Fundação Getulio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (LL.M Corporate Law & Capital Market)
- ILF - Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (LL.M Finance) (continuing education)
- Member of the Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Advogada)
- Member of the Bar Association in Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Mitglied der Rechtsanwaltskammer)