About Joshua Chamberlain
Josh is an associate in our Antitrust, Competition and Trade Group in London.
He advises clients on a broad range of antitrust issues, including mergers and acquisitions, international cartel investigations and corporate compliance programs.
Josh has also worked in Freshfields' Washington, Hong Kong and Beijing offices and has conversational Mandarin and Spanish.
- Rexam on global merger control aspects of the US$6.9bn takeover by US rival Ball Corporation, which brought together the world’s two largest producers of drinks cans
- Continental AG, the German auto and truck parts manufacturing company, on its $1.6bn acquisition of US-based rubber and plastics company Veyance Technologies
- An MNC on two separate transactions in Asia requiring merger filings in Indonesia and the Philippines
- Carlson Hospitality Group, on the sale of its international hotels group Carlson Hotels (owner of the Radisson and Country Inn & Suites chains) to Chinese conglomerate HNA Tourism, a division of HNA
- DCP Midstream, a leading US energy company, on acquisitions of various pipeline assets
- Tai Ping Carpets on the antitrust aspects of the sale of its commercial carpets business to Thailand Carpet Manufacturing
- a Europe-based metals company on the US component of a global internal antitrust compliance audit
- JD, cum laude, George Mason Law Review, George Mason University School of Law.
- BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Washington and Lee University.
- Josh is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia and the State of New York.