About David Chen
David is an associate in our global transactions group in Silicon Valley. His practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Freshfields, David worked at Latham & Watkins where he represented public and private companies in M&A transactions and other general corporate matters.
- Aduro Biotech on its merger with Chinook Therapeutics
- Tagomi on its sale to Coinbase
- Intuit on its $7.1bn acquisition of Credit Karma
- ILC Dover (a Behrman Capital portfolio company) on its sale to New Mountain Capital
- Jungla on its sale to Invitae
- Intermolecular on its sale to Merck KGaA
- GTCR on its $5.1bn acquisition of AssuredPartners from Apax Partners
- Stanford Law School
- J.D., 2018
- University of California, Davis
- B.A., cum laude, 2015
- California State Bar