About Brian Chung
Brian is an associate in our Silicon Valley office focusing on advising clients on employment and benefits issues. Prior to joining Freshfields, Brian was an associate at an international law firm advising clients on executive compensation, employee benefits and corporate governance matters. He has broad experience on performing due diligence for M&A, public offerings and corporate transactions.
- Pearson plc on the sale of its international Online Program Management business, Pearson Online Learning Services, to an affiliate of Regent LP.
- Holcim on its $1.293 billion acquisition of Duro-Last.
- Sonoco on its acquisition of the remaining equity interest in its joint venture with the WestRock Company, RTS Packaging, and one paper mill for $330 million.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M, Taxation, May 2019
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D., May 2018
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Political Science, March 2014