About Chloe Coleman
Chloe is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
She has advised a broad mix of multinational corporates on both public and private M&A, many of which have an international element. She spent 6 months on secondment to Freshfields’ Singapore office in 2019.
- London Stock Exchange Group plc on its $27bn reverse takeover of Refinitiv;
- Spire Healthcare Group plc on the (ultimately unsuccessful) recommended cash offer by Ramsay Health Care Limited by means of a scheme of arrangement;
- Cazoo, the UK’s leading online car retailer, on its acquisition of SMH Fleet Solutions, one of the UK’s leading vehicle logistics businesses;
- RELX Group plc on its acquisition of TruNarrative Limited in 2021 and SciBite Limited in 2020;
- Four Seasons Health Care on its disposal of a number of care home assets in Northern Ireland.