About Alex Collins
Alex focuses on M&A, co-investments, management incentivisation arrangements and other corporate matters for private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across Europe and across a range of sectors.
Alex trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to Cinven and Freshfields’ Hong Kong office.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its €1.5bn investment in the Ligue de Football Professionnel's new commercial subsidiary
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Glendower Capital, a private equity firm focussing on secondary transactions which spun out of Deutsche Bank's asset management business in 2017
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its investment, and partnership with Fédération de Volleyball Internationale, in Volleyball World
- Advising Tilney (a Permira portfolio company) on its £1.8bn merger with Smith & Williamson
- Advising Advent and Zentiva on the acquisition of Alvogen's CEE business
- Advising Advent on its acquisition of Industria Chimica Emiliana (ICE) from the Bartoli family
- Advising funds advised by Permira on its acquisition of a 50 per cent interest in Grobest, a pan-Asia aquatic feed business headquartered in Taiwan with operations in Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of Partner in Pet Food, a market-leading European pet food producer
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its €1.75bn acquisition of TMF Group
- University of Bristol, UK (BA French)
- BPP University Law School, UK (Graduate Diploma in Law; Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales