About Henri Conze
Henri primarily advises corporate clients and financial investors on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers as well as general corporate law matters.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising AmerisourceBergen Corporation on its acquisition of PharmaLex
- Advising KKR on its public takeover of Axel Springer as well as the subsequent delisting offer and squeeze-out of minority shareholders
- Advising CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA on various M&A transactions, including the acquisition of the radiology-software developer VISUS Health IT
- Advising RWE AG on various M&A transactions, including (i) the divestment of its stake in innogy Grid Holding, a.s. to Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (Europe) Limited and (ii) the acquisition of the European wind and solar development business of Nordex
- Advising EQT on the acquisition of majority participations in Meine Radiologie and Blikk, two leading providers of radiology and radiotherapy in Germany
- Advising Vossloh AG on the sale of its Locomotives division to CRRC
- Advising RWE AG on the refocusing of its activities in connection with the asset swap with E.ON SE, including the sale of a majority stake in innogy SE, the acquisition of E.ON’s and innogy’s renewables business as well as the acquisition of a minority stake in E.ON SE
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Law)
- King's College London (LL.B.)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany