About Nicholas Cooper
Nick is an associate in the restructuring and insolvency team in our global transactions group.
Nick has also spent six months in our Amsterdam finance team acting on large structured finance transactions.
- Advising Debenhams, a large UK retail chain, on its refinancing and its company voluntary arrangement.
- Advising BMI Healthcare, one of the largest private hospital operators in the UK, on its successful financial restructuring process.
- Advising Terra Firma on the refinancing of Annington Homes, one of the largest private owners of residential property in the UK.
- University Education
- Trevelyan College, University of Durham (Politics)
- Professional Qualifications
- BPP Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Turnaround Management Association, NextGen