About Rhys Corbett
Rhys is a senior associate in our dispute resolution practice.
Rhys joined Freshfields in 2009 and is a member of the firm's financial institutions disputes group. He advises on a wide range of complex litigation and regulatory proceedings. His specialisms include advising large financial institutions and corporates in relation to multi-party litigation, mis-selling issues and regulator-backed compensation schemes.
- Advising Tesco in connection with the shareholder litigation resulting from its profit overstatement.
- Advising a global bank on a large book of derivatives mis-selling ligitation and also its related regulator-backed compensation scheme.
- Advising a global bank on a cross-border investigation regarding tax-related trading activity.
- Advising a financial institution on an investigation following a cyber incident.
- Advising various parties in relation to PPI mis-selling issues.
- London School of Economics, LLB (First Class Honours)
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- Senior-Advocate, Higher Courts Civil, England and Wales