About Stéphanie Corbière
Avocat à la cour, Stéphanie is a finance partner in our global transactions group and is based in Paris.
She advises private equity funds, financial institutions and corporate clients on leveraged and acquisition finance and debt restructurings.
Stéphanie is fluent in English and French.
Stéphanie’s recent experience includes advising:
- Sitel Group in connection with the financing of the acquisition of Sykes Company;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP and its portfolio company Vermeg Group on the refinancing of Vermeg’s debt;
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a stake in Babilou Family, Europe’s leading provider of company and community nurseries and major player in Early Years Education throughout the world;
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the financing aspects of its acquisition of Idex;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP and its portfolio companies, Stark International Lux S.à r.l and SERB SAS on SERB’s pending acquisition of the BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals business from Boston Scientific Corporation;
- Cinven on the financing acquisition of INSEEC U;
- Astorg and its portfolio company Saur group on the acquisition of the group by EQT Infrastructure;
- CCP and its portfolio company Cooper on the refinancing of its LBO;
- Sagemcom on its refinancing;
- HRA Pharma on the financing of the acquisition of Mederma brand from the German group Merz Pharmaceuticals;
- Cobepa on the financing of the acquisition of Scalian;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners on the financing aspects of its acquisition of SIACI Saint-Honoré from Ardian and Rothschild;
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) on the financing of the acquisition of Delachaux;
- Apax and its portfolio company Europesnacks on the financing of the acquisition of Ibersnacks and the refinancing of its indebtedness;
- JC Flowers and CHG Participations and their portfolio company Compagnie Européenne de Crédit, credit brokerage business unit of Financière CEP group on the financing aspects of its acquisition of ACE Crédit, a franchise network specialised in credit brokerage;
- Astorg and its portfolio company IQEQ on the financing of the acquisition of First Names Group and refinancing of the group’s indebtedness;
- The secured RCF creditors on the restructuring of Rallye's indebtedness in the context of safeguard proceedings;
- A pool of banks in their negotiations with Areva SA in connection with the reimbursement of a EUR 1,250,000,000 revolving facility, a new facility of EUR 275,000,000 and the replacement of a bank performance guarantee granted in connection with the third generation Olkiluoto EPR (OL3) in Finland;
- Ad Hoc Committee of lenders on the financial restructuring of the AccorInvest group, with c. €1bn new money injected through a combination of new equity and a French state guaranteed loan;
- Advising Antin Infrastructure Partners and its portfolio entity Almaviva in their refinancing of the leverage debt; and
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Ardian in relation to their acquisition and financing of a significant stake in Alvest.
- EDHEC Business School (Master in Finance)
- University of Paris II (Maîtrise in Business and Tax law)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (2006)