About Anna Cross
Anna is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
Anna focuses on private M&A, private equity, management incentivisation and general corporate matters for private equity sponsors, global financial investors and multinational corporates across a range of sectors.
Anna trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to the firm’s New York office.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on the sale of a 25 per cent. stake in Reiss to Next Plc.
- Advising Solvay SA, a global chemical and advanced materials company based in Belgium, on the sale of its amphoteric surfactants business in North America and Europe to OpenGate Capital.
- Advising Advent International on ICE’s acquisition of New Zealand Pharmaceuticals.
- Advising NES Global Talent, a portfolio company of AEA Investors and a global leader in engineering and technical resource solutions, on a business combination with the Fircroft group.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic partnership investment in PRO14 Rugby.
- Advising General Atlantic on Hg’s investment into Argus Media, a leading global provider of energy and commodity price reporting.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of Partner in Pet Food, a market-leading European pet food producer.
- Advising First Reserve on the sale of M Group Services, a £1bn turnover business that delivers a range of essential infrastructure services to regulated sectors of utilities (electricity, gas and water), transport, telecom and data in the UK and Ireland.
- Advising Montagu Private Equity on its acquisition of Wireless Logic Group, Europe’s leading smart connectivity platform provider.
- Advising CPPIB on its approximately £675m investment for a 30 per cent stake in BGL Group, a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services which operates two of the most well-known price comparison websites in the UK and France, comparethemarket.com and LesFurets.com.
- University of Southampton, UK (BA Philosophy and Politics)
- University of Law, London Moorgate (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- BPP University Law School, Holborn (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales