About Brianna Cummings
Brianna is an associate in our global transactions group based in New York. Her practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions. She also advises on general corporate governance matters.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Agilent Technologies on its acquisition of Resolution Bioscience for $550 million in cash at closing and up to an additional $145 million based on achieving future performance milestones.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise on its $925 million acquisition of Silver Peak.
- SERB Specialty Pharmaceuticals (a Charterhouse Capital portfolio company) on its $800 million acquisition of BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals from Boston Scientific Corporation.
Columbia Law School
- J.D., 2017; Special features editor, Columbia Journal of Race and Law
Michigan State University
- B.A., 2013
Admitted to practice in New York