About Rebecca Curwin Kerr
Rebecca is a senior associate in the dispute resolution group in New York.
She served as a law clerk to the Hon. Dennis Jacobs of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to the Hon. Naomi Reice Buchwald of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Representing a multinational electronics company in a AAA arbitration with a patent licensor concerning alleged breaches of a licensing agreement.
- Representing a multinational company in a post-M&A ICC arbitration arising from a breach of financial representations and warranties.
- Advising an international inter-governmental organization in commercial arbitrations governed by the UNCITRAL rules concerning disputes arising under contracts for the provision of goods and services.
- Representing a class of Special Immigrant Visa applicants in successful litigation before the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
- J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Columbia Law School
- LL.M., Graduate with Distinction, London School of Economics
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Pennsylvania
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of Columbia