About Martha Davis
Martha is an associate in our global transactions group based in London.
Martha advises clients across a range of sectors on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, as well as general corporate advisory and listed company matters.
Martha trained at Freshfields and was previously seconded to Freshfields’ Singapore office for six months.
- Advising Allied Universal on its recommended £3.8bn cash offer for G4S plc.
- Advising a consortium comprising APG Asset Management, National Pension Service of the Republic of Korea, and Swiss Life Asset Managers, on its acquisition of Brisa, the Portuguese toll road operator.
- Advising ArcLight Capital Partners on the disposal of Bizkaia Energia.
- Advising Rio Tinto plc on the US$3.5bn disposal of its interests in the Grasberg gold and copper mine to Inalum, the Indonesian state-owned miner.
- Advising the joint global coordinators and underwriters on the aborted IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange of Cabot Credit Management.
- Trinity College Dublin (LL.B. and LL.M.)
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales