About Cinta De Retana
Cinta has experience in cross-border transactions, group restructurings, capital markets and tax audits.
She advises corporates and private equity investment groups on their investments in Spain and has experience advising financial institutions in cross-border restructuring transactions. She also regularly advises issuers and underwriters in capital markets transactions including initial public offerings and bond issuances.
Cinta speaks Spanish, French and English.
- Advising an international trading group on a ground-breaking digital transformation solution.
- Advising a major international investment bank and BNP Paribas on the refinancing of the MásMóvil Group.
- Advising China Tianying on the acquisition of 100 per cent indirect share capital of Urbaser.
- Advising Hispania Activos Inmobiliarios on its €550m admission to listing on the Spanish Stock Exchange; the creation of a joint venture with Barceló, BAY Hotels & Leisure; and on a couple of capital increases.
- Advising on a variety of high-profile debt and hybrid bond issuances for major Spanish listed companies, including Naturgy, Repsol, Iberdrola and Merlin Properties.
- Degree in law from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- Degree in business administration from Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros.