About Joachim De Vos
Joachim is a Principal Associate in our Brussels office and a member of the corporate team.
He assists on corporate and finance transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Joachim speaks Dutch, French and English.
- Advising TPG Real Estate Partners on its public takeover bid on all shares outstanding in Intervest Offices & Warehouses NV, a Belgian regulated real estate company
- Advising Telenet Group Holding NV in the context of the public takeover bid on all its outstanding shares by its majority shareholder Liberty Global
- Advising the ETC Group, a Cinven portfolio company, on its acquisition of Amadys, a leading provider of end-to-end connectivity solutions in the Benelux, UK and DACH regions
- Advising CDPQ in the context of the sale of its 19.85% participation in Fluxys, a Belgium-based infrastructure group active in gas transmission & storage and LNG terminalling
- Free University of Brussels (VUB), Belgium (law)
- UC Berkeley School of Law, US (LLM)
- Brussels and New York Bar