About Marlies de Wilde
Marlies is an experienced corporate lawyer and assigned civil law notary (toegevoegd notaris).
Marlies has a broad domestic and cross-border corporate practice. She is experienced in complex cross-border corporate restructurings, private equity, joint ventures and cross-border mergers and split-offs. She is known for her hands-on and pragmatic approach.
She acts for a variety of national and international clients, including (large) corporates and private equity houses. As an assigned civil law notary, Marlies is perfectly skilled to offer those clients the full range of Dutch corporate advise.
- Coty Inc on its principal relocation to Amsterdam and change of operational model
- Talpa Holding NV, the media investment vehicle of entrepreneur John de Mol, on the formation of multimedia company Talpa Network, including on its strategic acquisitions of television operator SBS Broadcasting from Sanoma, radio stations Sky Radio and Veronica from TMG, e-commerce platform Emesa from Dasym Investments, press agency ANP from V-Ventures, LINDA magazine (Mood for Magazines B.V.) YouTube channel STUK TV from its founder.
- Marubeni, the Japanese integrated trading and investment business conglomerate, on the acquisition of Orffa, a global business active in the animal feed additives industry.
- McCain Foods Limited, an international leader in the frozen food industry, on the acquisitions of Van Geloven and Royaan, the frozen food producers behind iconic brands such as Mora, and Van Dobben and Kwekkeboom
- NPM Capital, a Dutch investment firm, on the acquisition of Deli Home & Garden from NV Deli Maatschappij
- advising numerous listed companies on protective devices and corporate governance-related topics
- 2012 Harvard University, Summer school
- 2003 - 2007 University of Groningen, Master degree Dutch notarial law
- 2002 - 2007 University of Groningen, Master degree Dutch law