About Bernd Delahaye
Bernd's practice encompasses a wide range of national and international banking and finance work, including acquisition finance, syndicated loans, real estate finance and restructurings.
Prior to joining the firm, Bernd was a member of the corporate/M&A practice group of a leading New York firm and served as an inhouse transactional attorney at Sotheby's.
Bernd speaks German, English, French and Dutch.
- Advising CompuGroup Medical on the €1.0bn refinancing of its revolving credit facility
- Advising TUI on the first syndicated loan financing in an amount of €1.8bn under the KfW Special COVID-Programme
- Advising a consortium of banks on a €1.7bn credit facility for CECONOMY under the KfW Special COVID-Programme
- Advising a consortium of banks on a €1.0bn short-term credit facility for thyssenkrupp under the KfW Special COVID-Programme
- University of Oxford, Merton College (MA)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M.)
- University of Konstanz
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Attorney-at-Law, New York State