About Victoria Delettre
Victoria is an associate in our antitrust, competition and trade group, based in the Brussels office.
Her practice covers antitrust investigations, including cartel and abuse of dominance probes, European and multi-jurisdictional merger control analysis and filings, state aid as well as merger litigation.
Victoria joined Freshfields as a legal consultant in 2018 and became an associate in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria completed traineeships at the European Parliament and at the European Court of Justice. While a student at Columbia University, she also acquired experience in US antitrust proceedings as an extern at the New York Attorney General’s Antitrust Bureau.
Victoria is a member of the Brussels Bar, and works in English and French.
- LL.M, Columbia Law School, New York City: 2020
- Masters in Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB): 2018
- LL.M, Maastricht University: 2015
- LL.B, European Law School, Maastricht University: 2014
- Member of the Brussels Bar (French-speaking section): 2020