About Victoria Delettre
Victoria is an associate in our antitrust, competition and trade group, based in the Brussels office.
Victoria joined Freshfields as a legal consultant in 2018 and became an associate in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria completed traineeships at the European Parliament and at the European Court of Justice. While a student at Columbia University, she also acquired experience in US antitrust proceedings as an extern at the New York Attorney General’s Antitrust Bureau.
Victoria is a member of the Brussels Bar, and works in English and French.
- LL.M, Columbia Law School, New York City: 2020
- Masters in Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB): 2018
- LL.M, Maastricht University: 2015
- LL.B, European Law School, Maastricht University: 2014
- Member of the Brussels Bar (French-speaking section): 2020