About Davina Devleeschouwer
Davina advises on transactional and advisory matters in the areas of corporate law and governance, M&A and capital markets.
She has extensive experience in advising Belgian and international corporate clients and financial institutions on corporate law matters.
Davina provides advisory work to a large number of listed and non-listed companies on company law, corporate governance and regulatory.
On the transactional side, Davina has assisted on large and complex M&A and capital markets operations in Belgium and worldwide.
Davina speaks French, English and Dutch.
- Advising AB InBev on its €92bn acquisition of SABMiller through a complex three-steps transaction consisting of a scheme of arrangement in the UK, a Belgian takeover bid and a reverse merger under Belgian law whereby a new Belgian top company leads the combined group, with listings on Euronext Brussels, and the New York, Johannesburg and Mexico stock exchanges. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Viohalco, a Greek industrial group, on a cross-border merger with the Belgian companies Viohalco and Cofidin and the listing of Viohalco on Euronext Brussels for a value of €1.35bn.
- Advising ASIT Biotech on its initial public offering on Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris.
- Free University of Brussels, Belgium
- Columbia University School of Law, New York, US (LLM in corporate and finance law)
- Brussels and New York Bars
- Assistant lecturer in corporate law at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium