About Olesya Dianova
Olesya specialises in M&As, joint ventures and capital market transactions, with a focus on the transport and infrastructure sectors.
She has represented international and domestic investors and government-controlled companies on various aspects of share acquisitions and shareholder structures across a number of industries and jurisdictions.
Olesya speaks English and Russian, and has a working knowledge of French.
- Advising on the sale of a 24.99 percent stake in Thalita Trading, the operator of Pulkovo Airport (LED) in St Petersburg, Russia, by a consortium of Fraport, VTB Capital and Copelouzous Group to Qatar Investment Authority.
- Advising Boehringer Ingelheim on pre-closing issues in connection with a global swap of its consumer healthcare business for Sanofi's animal health business.
- Advising Russian Railways on a RUB15bn and $500m loan participation notes offering on the Irish stock exchange and tender offers to redeem some of the previously issued loan participation notes.
- Advising a major international airport operator on its investment in a Russian airport.
- Advising Russian Railways, the selling shareholder, and TransContainer, a Russian container transportation company, on the $400m international IPO of TransContainer. This involved the offering of existing ordinary shares and global depository receipts, and listings on the London Stock Exchange, and the Russian Trading System and Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (since merged to create the Moscow Exchange).
- MGIMO University Law School, Moscow, Russia (JD with honours)
- Lawyer, Russian Federation