About Karoline Bole genannt Walterwietlake
Karoline specialises in litigation and arbitration. She advises and represents national and international companies in all areas of business and commercial law. In 2018 Karoline was seconded to our office in Singapore.
She speaks German, English and Spanish.
- Representing a leading German car manufacturer in the defense against mass litigation proceedings and advising on the coordination of various international litigation proceedings
- Representing a global automotive supplier group in a DIS arbitration (post M&A) against a payment claim of a former joint venture partner
- Advising and representing a leading German insurance company in a dispute against a former insurance agent
Karoline completed her legal education at Westfälische-Wilhelms-Universität in Münster. She served her legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg. She was admitted to the bar as Rechtsanwältin in 2017.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- University of Münster, Germany, focusing on international law
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court in Hamburg, Germany, Legal traineeship (Referendariat) with a stage in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hanseatic Bar Association, Hamburg, Germany, Rechtsanwältin (2017)