About Aleksandar Djurdjevic
Aleksandar is an associate in the global transactions group.
He is specialized in banking and finance, with a particular focus on leveraged / acquisition finance (including unitranche, term loans B (TLB), PIK loans and bank/bond deals), complex refinancing, infrastructure financing, as well as syndicated lending.
Aleksandar speaks English, German, Serbian and Macedonian, and is conversant in Hungarian and Spanish.
- AUTO1 on a €500m ABS financing based on used vehicles;
- Nordex SE on its €1,8bn financial restructuring and raise of a €350m revolving credit facility;
- Barclays, Goldman Sachs and other banks on a €920m TLB financing for MEDIAN Group;
- JP Morgan and other banks on a €575m TLB financing for Schur Flexibles;
- Alpen Glasfaser on its €417,5m infrastructure financing;
- TNG on its €325m infrastructure financing;
- Apera Asset Management on various acquisition financings and refinancings;
- Credit Suisse on a revolving credit facility for Standard Profil Automotive;
- The Underwriters on a €275m high yield bond for Standard Profil Automotive;
- The Underwriters on a €380m high yield bond as well as €85m super senior revolving facility for profine Group;
- Nordic Trustee AS on a €250m FRN senior secured sustainability-linked bond offering for Media Central;
- Cinven on the financing aspects of the acquisition of a majority stake in think-cell;
- Arcmont Asset Management on an acquisition financing of Schwind Eye-Tech-Solutions and certain other financings;
- Berenberg on an acquisition financing of Media Central and certain other financings;
- Deutsche Bank on a complex refinancing for Huf and various other financings;
- Commerzbank on various corporate financings and refinancings;
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (Germany) (master of laws degree)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia), Faculty of Law (master of laws degree)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia), Faculty of Law (bachelor of laws degree)