About Aleksandar Djurdjevic
Aleksandar is a banking lawyer in the global transactions group.
He is specialized in banking and finance, with a particular focus on leveraged / acquisition finance (including unitranche, term loans B (TLB), PIK loans and bank/bond deals), complex refinancing, as well as syndicated lending. He advises national and international banks, debt funds, sponsors and corporates.
Aleksandar speaks English, German, Serbian and Macedonian, and is conversant in Hungarian and Spanish.
- Advising AUTO1 on a €500m ABS financing based on used vehicles;
- Advising Nordex SE on its €1,8bn financial restructuring and raise of a €350m revolving credit facility;
- Advising Barclays, Goldman Sachs and other banks on a €920m TLB financing for MEDIAN Group;
- Advising JP Morgan and other banks on a €575m TLB financing for Schur Flexibles;
- Advising Apera Asset Management on various acquisition financings and refinancings;
- Advising Credit Suisse on a revolving credit facility for Standard Profil Automotive;
- Advising Morgan Stanley on a €275m high yield bond for Standard Profil Automotive;
- Advising Arcmont Asset Management on an acquisition financing of Schwind Eye-Tech-Solutions;
- Advising Berenberg on an acquisition financing of Media Central;
- Advising Deutsche Bank on a complex refinancing for Huf;
- Advising Commerzbank on various corporate financings and refinancings;
- Advising UniCredit Bank on a syndicated credit for zooplus;
- Advising a leading global sportscar manufacturer on the financial aspects of its internal corporate reorganisation;
- Advising Springer Nature on its refinancing;
- Advising CeramTec on a €175m incremental credit facility.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (Germany) (master of laws degree)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia), Faculty of Law (master of laws degree)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia), Faculty of Law (bachelor of laws degree)
(not yet admitted to practice)