About Kellie Dyon
Kellie has a broad multijurisdictional practice, specialising in managing large-scale, complex disputes, significant commercial litigation and investigations.
Kellie has expertise across a range of business sectors, with a particular focus on TMT.
Kellie has Mandarin Chinese, French and Italian language skills.
- Advising on multi-party claims in the Chancery Division of the High Court seeking to recover dividends allegedly paid unlawfully and in breach of duty. The case involved complicated accounting questions related to contingent liabilities linked to environmental exposure in the US.
- An eight week trial in the Cayman Islands arising from a decade-long shareholder dispute involving allegations of minority oppression and complex contract and company law issues. The claim was pursued by a Taiwanese tycoon and the trial involved 16 witnesses of fact, giving evidence in English, Chinese and Vietnamese and expert evidence on the laws of Taiwan and Samoa.
- Advising Deutsche Bank in significant post-credit crunch litigation in the High Court and successfully defending an US$8bn counterclaim brought by Norwegian company Sebastian Holdings.
- Advising Accenture in a high-profile breach of warranty claim brought by Centrica in connection with a customer billing system designed for British Gas.
- Acting for AstraZeneca in a transfer pricing dispute with HMRC – one of the largest tax cases litigated in the English courts.
- LLB (Hons) and BA from the University of Melbourne
- Qualified in Australia and in England and Wales
- Higher Rights of Audience